206 civilians were killed in bombardment by the International Coalition out of 301 civilian casualties documented by the Syrian Observatory during November 2018
The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights documented the death of 1180 people in October 2018, and they were distributed as follows:
Civilian casualties: 301 people including 105 children under the age of eighteen, and 70 women over the age of eighteen, and they were killed as follows:
- 23 citizens including 11 children and 3 citizen women were killed in shelling by the regime forces.
- 1 female child was killed in shelling by the Turkish Forces.
- 3 citizens were killed under torture in Syrian security prisons.
- 2 citizens were killed by the Turkish border guards.
- 7 citizens including 4 woman and 2 children were executed by the “Islamic State” Organization.
- 5 citizens including a child were killed by the factions.
- 206 people including 77 children and 57 citizen women were killed in airstrikes by International Coalition.
- 42 citizens including 10 children and 4 women were killed in unknown circumstances.
- 2 citizens died due to bad health condition and the lack of necessary treatment.
- 10 citizens including a child and a woman were killed in the explosion of booby-trapped vehicles.
Syrian fighters of Islamic and repel factions and the SDF and other movements and organizations: 435
The regime forces: 70
Members of the Popular Committees, and the National Defense Forces, and militiamen loyal to the regime forces of Syrian nationalities: 91
Fighters of militiamen loyal to the regime of non-Syrian nationalities mostly of Shiite people: 18
Russian members: 6
Unidentified people: 16
Fighters of Islamic and repel factions and ISIS and Nusra Front (Qaeda organization of the Levant), and Mujahedeen and al-Ansar Army and Islamic Turkestan Party of non-Syrian nationalities: 243
And the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights documented 13 massacres during November 2018, which left 229 civilian casualties including 90 children and 59 citizen women, where the International Coalition warplanes carried out 9 massacres which killed 198 citizens including 76 children and 57 citizen women, while the regime forces carried out 2 massacres claimed the lives of 17 citizens including 8 children and 2 women, while 2 massacres took place in mine explosions which killed 14 citizens including 6 children.
And despite the conferences calling for dialogue and solution, and the UNSC resolution and the unreal truces, the bloodshed continues on the Syrian territory and the killing and fighting continues without peace, and the cease-fire truces are only breaks between the conflicting parties in Syrian, where some parties were winners and others lost influence and control, so, we in the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights, reiterates our calls for the international parties to do their utmost efforts to stop the bloodshed of the Syrian people, who faced tyranny and injustice to reach a state of justice, democracy, freedom and equality, and we the Syrian Observatory pledge to continue to monitor and document the massacres, violations, war crimes and crimes against humanity committed against the Syrian people, in addition to the publication of statistics about them in order to stop the perpetration of these crimes, violations and atrocities against the Syrian people, and to refer the perpetrators of these violations to the concerned courts of the state, so as not to escape their punishment for the crimes they committed against the people who was and still dream of having a state of democracy, freedom, justice and equality for all components of the Syrian people.