Representatives of Ekydat clan demand SDF and the International Coalition to “hand ever the Arab areas to local administration, release detainees, and the need to expel the Iranian militias from the west of Euphrates”
The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights learned that this morning a meeting took place in al-Shuhayl town, included elders and sheikhs from al-Ekydat tribe of Deir Ezzor to discuss the situation of the tribe, after the 2 massacres carried out by the International Coalition Forces and the Syria Democratic Forces, where the meeting led to a statement read by the Sheikh Rashid Jamil al-Hafl
The Syrian Observatory received a copy of it, it says:
“1. Adding the West Euphrates area to its East and expelling the Iranian and Russian militias and the regime forces.
- Requesting the International Coalition Forces to hand over the administration of the Arab areas to their people just like the Kurds in their areas.
- Releasing civilian detainees.
- Evacuation the camps from the women and children of the province.
- Demand to investigation al-Shuhayl and Daman massacres in which only civilians were killed.”
And it was agreed to form a committee of the tribe’s elders to communicate and understand with the International Coalition.
The Syrian Observatory published on the 3rd of May 2019 that the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights learned that the “Syria Democratic council” organized the “Forum of Syrian Clans” in Ayn Issa town in the northwestern countryside of al-Raqqah, where leaders and representatives of the Syria Democratic Forces meet with hundreds of representatives of tens of Syrian clans, in addition to the civil and popular events today, Friday the 3rd of May 2019, as part of the joint coordination between both parties to prevent the risks and renounce the sedition that the regional bodies are seeking to spread there through groups affiliated to them, in order to drag the area into chaos, and the Syrian Observatory published on the 28th of April 2019 that the Syrian Observatory monitored the exit of a new demonstration in Shannan village which is controlled by the Syria Democratic Forces in the eastern countryside of Deir Ezzor, where the demonstrators raised banners some of which say: “we demand the release of civilian detainees who were arrested without a guilt” along with names of some detainees at SDF, and “Where are the Oil resources? We will no longer accept the transfer of our riches beyond our areas”, in the same context, the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights learned that a meeting took place in the factories area, between representatives of the Syria Democratic Forces and notables of al-Bakir clan, to whom the family of Farhan Mashman al-Sarhan (who was killed by the International Coalition and SDF a few days ago) belongs, and the sources added that the leadership of SDF asked for the presence of representatives of the demonstrators, but they refused and only sent demands, the Syrian Observatory obtained a copy of them:
“1-Stopping the arbitrary operation carried out by the security services against the innocent people.
- Releasing the detainees of the malicious reports and the ready-charges such as (belongs to ISIS or belongs to Euphrates shield)
- Releasing women and children of the area detained in camps.
- Not dealing with the regime and stopping the oil smuggling crossings.
- Activating the role of people of the area who are commanders in SDF.
- Treat the people of Deir Ezzor in al-Hasakah and al-Raqqah well and allowing them to enter and leave without a guarantor.
- canceling conscription and taking volunteers only.
- canceling the role of cadres present in the Civil Council and activating the role of committee heads and the president of the Civil Council.
- Provision of fuel and electricity.
- Not to interfere with the demonstrators.
- Ending the problems caused by the military command with civilians”
Pictures by the Syrian Observatory show the “Forum of Syrian Clans” organized by the Syria Democratic Council in Ayn Issa town in the northwestern countryside of Al-Raqqah.