Clashes break out between Hazm and the Nusra in the west of Aleppo
Reliable sources reported that clashes has erupted between the Nusra Front and Hazm Movement in the vicinity of the Regiment 46 near the town of al- Atareb after mutual accusations of killing and arresting members and leading figures of both sides, and the useless mediations and reports issued by the two parties.
SOHR received a copy of statement issued by the Nusra Front that “Our sons in the Nusra Front made their decision to take revenge from the Criminal Hazm Movement which kidnapped and killed the mujahedeen. We control ourselves for long time and abide by mediation in order to know the destiny of our kidnapped brothers or handing over the killers by Hazm has protected the murderers and has not handed them over, where they are fortified in the Regiment 46. We assure our people in the town of al- Atareb of our fight has nothing to do with the town at all and that it is against the criminals in the Regiment 46. We are very keen to neutralize the town and the people from out fight with those criminals.”
The sources informed SOHR that an agreement has been sign between Hazm and the Nusra in Daret Ezzah. The agreement stated on the following:
- Demilitarization of both sides
- Remove checkpoints of the two sides.
- Open the closed roads that guide to the city.
- Not to stop any groups coming out of the city whether they belong to the Nusra or Hazm.
- Handing the Regiment 111 over to al- Jabha al- Shameyya as a trust until resolve the dispute between the two sides or helding a new agreement.
Not to enter the Nusra Front members to the city but in humanitarian conditions