193 killed yesterday 28/02/2015
the dead : 26 civilians, 75 rebels, 15 Non-Syrian Islamic fighters, 39 Regular forces,11 NDF, 17 unknown rebels, 23 ISIS, 30 Nusra.
By province : Reef Dimashq (2 civilians, 1 rebel ), Aleppo ( 4 rebels, 4 civilians ), Damascus ( 2 civilians ), Dar’a ( 1 civilian, 17 rebels ), Homs ( 1 rebel ), Idlib ( 7 civilians ).
–– A media activist and a fighter in Jabhat al-Nusra were killed by clashes against regime forces in Dar’a countryside .
– 50 fighters from Hazm movement and 30 from al-Nusra, killed by clashes between the two sides around the convoy 46.
– Unknown militiamen assassinated a field commander in an Islamic battalion in al-Jeza town, Dar’a.
– The IS executed and beheaded a dissident lieutenant in al-Quria town, after he gave up the fight against the IS 2 month ago.
— 22 ISIS killed by coalition air strikes on areas in Kobane, Aleppo and Hasakah countrysides.
— 23 soldiers in regime forces and non-Syrian fighters allied to al-Assad, were killed during clashes in Dar’a countryside, Quneitra, Reef Dimashq .
– 17 Unknown rebels killed by clashes against regime forces, bombardment, and targeting their checkpoints .
– 11 National Defense Forces militiamen were killed by clashes and attacks on their checkpoints around Syria.
– 13 Regular forces were killed by clashes, snipers, IEDs, and attacks on their checkpoints and vehicles in Reef Dimashq 6, Aleppo 3, Homs 2 , Hasakah 2.
–15 Non-Syrian fighters from ISIS, Jund Al-Sham and Jabhat Al-Nusra were killed by clashes and targeted bombardment.