Idlib security chaos: unidentified gunmen assassinate a member in “Al-Sham Corps” faction, west of Idlib
Idlib province – The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights:
SOHR say that a member of “Al-Sham Corps” was killed in Salqin city center, west of rural Idlib, after being shot by unidentified gunmen this evening.
The number of people who have been killed in the countryside of Idlib, Aleppo, Hama and Latakia since the 26th of April 2018, since the security chaos escalated in the province, has risen to 612. They were assassinated by bomb attacks, IED detonations, gunfire, abductions and then killing and throwing the bodies in remote areas. The fatalities were distributed as follows:
- A fighter in Turkistan Islamic Party
- The wife of an Uzbek commander and another child was with her
- The attorney-general of the Ministry of Justice of the Salvation Government
- 170 civilians, including 21 children and 16 women
- 375 fighters of Syrian nationality belong to Hayyaat Tahrir al-Sham, al-Sham Corps, the Islamic Movement of Ahrar al-Sham, Jaysh al-Izza, and other factions operating in Idlib.
- 65 fighters of Somali, Uzbek, Asian, Gulf, Jordanian, Turkish and Caucasian nationalities.
Meanwhile, the assassination attempts have injured tens of people with varying severity.