Assassination | unknown assailants assassinate “collaborator” with Air-force Intelligence branch in Daraa
Daraa Province – Syrian Observatory for Human Rights: unknown assailants shot dead a “collaborator” with the regime’s Air-force Intelligence branch in front of his house in Da’el city in the middle countryside of Daraa.
Since the beginning of security chaos in Daraa in early June 2019, Syrian Observatory activists have documented more than 430 attacks and assassination attempts by gunfire and detonations of IEDs, motorcycle-bombs and car-bombs. These attacks and assassinations claimed the lives of 268 persons, and they are as follows:
- 59 civilians, including six women and four children
- 142 regime soldiers, loyalists and collaborators with regime security services
- 45 fighters of the faction who struck “reconciliation and settlements” deals with the regime and became in the ranks of regime’s security branches, including former commanders
- 17 Syrian militiamen affiliated to the Lebanese Hezbollah and Iranian forces
- Six members of the so-called 5th Corps which was established by Russia.