Daraa security chaos | Unknown gunmen attack houses of “collaborators” with Hezbollah with grenades and machineguns
Daraa Province – Syrian Observatory for Human Rights: unknown gunmen on a motorcycle have attacked two houses with grenades and machineguns in Da’el town in the middle countryside of Daraa.
According to SOHR sources, the targeted houses belong to two persons deal with the Lebanese Hezbollah. No casualties have been reported.
Since the beginning of security chaos in Daraa in early June 2019, Syrian Observatory activists have documented more than 523 attacks and assassination attempts by gunfire and detonations of IEDs, motorcycle-bombs and car-bombs. These attacks and assassinations claimed the lives of 345 persons, and they are as follows:
- 85 civilians, including eight women and eight children
- 169 regime soldiers, loyalists and collaborators with regime security services
- 56 fighters of the faction who struck “reconciliation and settlements” deals with the regime and became in the ranks of regime’s security branches, including former commanders
- 19 Syrian militiamen affiliated to the Lebanese Hezbollah and Iranian forces
- 16 members of the so-called 5th Corps which was established by Russia.