Assassination | Unknown assailants shoot dead tow persons in rural Daraa
Daraa Province – Syrian Observatory for Human Rights: unknown gunmen shot dead two men today in the roundabout of Al-Muzayrib town in the western countryside of Daraa.
Since the beginning of security chaos in Daraa in early June 2019, Syrian Observatory activists have documented more than 532 attacks and assassination attempts by gunfire and detonations of IEDs, motorcycle-bombs and car-bombs. These attacks and assassinations claimed the lives of 355 persons, and they are as follows:
- 88 civilians, including eight women and eight children
- 175 regime soldiers, loyalists and collaborators with regime security services
- 57 fighters of the faction who struck “reconciliation and settlements” deals with the regime and became in the ranks of regime’s security branches, including former commanders
- 19 Syrian militiamen affiliated to the Lebanese Hezbollah and Iranian forces
- 19 members of the so-called 5th Corps which was established by Russia.