Daraa security vacuum | Man found dead in Al-Yadouda
Daraa Province – Syrian Observatory for Human Rights: as instability and security chaos are growing in Daraa province through murders, looting, robberies, attacks and detonations, SOHR sources say that a person was found dead and dumped in Al-Yadoudah town in western Daraa. The dead body was taken to Tafas hospital and it was taken later to Daraa National Hospital. No further details have been reported about the nature and circumstances of this person’s death.
Since the beginning of security chaos in Daraa in early June 2019, Syrian Observatory activists have documented more than 555 attacks and assassination attempts by gunfire and detonations of IEDs, motorcycle-bombs and car-bombs. These attacks and assassinations claimed the lives of 365 persons, and they are as follows:
- 92 civilians, including nine women and nine children
- 178 regime soldiers, loyalists and collaborators with regime security services
- 57 fighters of the faction who struck “reconciliation and settlements” deals with the regime and became in the ranks of regime’s security branches, including former commanders
- 19 Syrian militiamen affiliated to the Lebanese Hezbollah and Iranian forces
- 19 members of the so-called 5th Corps which was established by Russia.