Daraa security chaos | Civilian woman found dead and burned a few days after being kidnapped
SOHR activists have confirmed that a woman was found dead and his body was burned in Tariq Al-Sadd neighbourhood in Daraa city, after being robbed. It is worth noting that the victim was kidnapped from the same neighbourhood a few days ago.
Since the beginning of security chaos in Daraa in early June 2019, Syrian Observatory activists have documented more than 565 attacks and assassination attempts by gunfire and detonations of IEDs, motorcycle-bombs and car-bombs. These attacks and assassinations claimed the lives of 377 persons, and they are as follows:
- 102 civilians, including 12 women and 11 children
- 179 regime soldiers, loyalists and collaborators with regime security services
- 57 fighters of the faction who struck “reconciliation and settlements” deals with the regime and became in the ranks of regime’s security branches, including former commanders
- 19 Syrian militiamen affiliated to the Lebanese Hezbollah and Iranian forces
- 19 members of the so-called 5th Corps which was established by Russia.