Daraa | Ex-judge in “Dar Al-Adl Courthouse” dies of his wounds in today’s armed attack
Daraa Province – Syrian Observatory for Human Rights: as SOHR activists documented the death of a former judge in “Dar Al-Adl Courthouse”, succumbing to his wounds sustained a few hours ago in an armed attack by unknown assailants, on the outskirts of Al-Jiza town in the eastern countryside of Daraa.
Since the beginning of security chaos in Daraa in early June 2019, Syrian Observatory activists have documented more than 613 attacks and assassination attempts by gunfire and detonations of IEDs, motorcycle-bombs and car-bombs. These attacks and assassinations claimed the lives of 405 persons, and they are as follows:
- 106 civilians, including 12 women and 11 children
- 187 regime soldiers, loyalists and collaborators with regime security services
- 72 fighters of the faction who struck “reconciliation and settlements” deals with the regime and became in the ranks of regime’s security branches, including former commanders
- 22 Syrian militiamen affiliated to the Lebanese Hezbollah and Iranian forces
- 19 members of the so-called 5th Corps which was established by Russia.