121 killed yesterday 28/04/2015
the dead : 23 civilians, 33 rebels, 16 Non-Syrian Islamic fighters, 19 Regular forces, 18 NDF, 13 unknown rebels, 2 non-Syrian militants allied to regime forces.
– 14 fighters from rebel and Islamic battalions including 2 Saudi militants were killed by clashes in in Quneitra countryside.
— 3 Islamic militants were killed by clashes against regime forces near Braq village in al-Suwaydaa countryside.
— Reliable sources reported to SOHR that the IS informed the families of 2 men from al-Bokamal city that they have been executed in Iraq in the charge of al-Radda and fighting the IS.
– 13 Unknown rebels killed by clashes against regime forces, bombardment, and targeting their checkpoints .
– 18 National Defense Forces militiamen were killed by clashes and attacks on their checkpoints around Syria.
– 19 Regular forces were killed by clashes, snipers, IEDs, and attacks on their checkpoints and vehicles in Reef Dimashq 6, Aleppo 5, Daraa 1, Homs 2, Idlib 3, Hama 8, Quneitra 1 .
–216Non-Syrian fighters from ISIS, Jund Al-Sham and Jabhat Al-Nusra were killed by clashes and targeted bombardment.
– 2 non Syrian militants and and Iranian fighters killed during clashes against rebel and Islamic battalions.
— 2 rebels including a dissident lieutenant were killed by clashes against regime forces in Idlib and Dar’a countrysides .