Daraa instability | IED explodes in Al-Sanamayn, injuring civilian
Daraa Province – Syrian Observatory for Human Rights: An IED, planted earlier by unknown individuals, exploded in a car in Al-Majbal neighbourhood in Al-Sanamayn city in the northern countryside of Daraa. The explosion injured a civilian.
Since the beginning of security chaos in Daraa in early June 2019, Syrian Observatory activists have documented more than 684 attacks and assassination attempts by gunfire and detonations of IEDs, motorcycle-bombs and car-bombs. These attacks and assassinations claimed the lives of 452 persons, and they are as follows:
- 125 civilians, including 12 women and 15 children
- 209 regime soldiers, loyalists and collaborators with regime security services
- 79 fighters of the faction who struck “reconciliation and settlements” deals with the regime and became in the ranks of regime’s security branches, including former commanders
- 23 Syrian militiamen affiliated to the Lebanese Hezbollah and Iranian forces
- 22 members of the so-called 5th Corps which was established by Russia.