The courthouse in Horan issues an initiative to arbitrate between Shohadaa al- Yarmouk Brigade and Jabhat al- Nusra in west of Daraa
SOHR received a copy of statement issued by “the courthouse of Horan” about the ongoing clashes in the western countryside of Daraa between Shohadaa al- Yarmouk Brigade against Jabhat al- Nusra, rebel and Islamist factions. The statement has mentioned that “in order to neutralize the civilians, stop bloodshed, let the wanted to appear before the court and in response to the initiative offered by the people of Horan it is decided the following:
- To cease fire from Saturday 6/6/2015, 11 a.m. to Sunday 6/7/2015, 11 a.m..
- The arbitration commission, which consists of a judge from the courthouse, a judge represents the factions and a judge represents Shohadaa al- Yarmouk, meets under the umbrella of the courthouse.
- During the period of ceasing fire, the wanted appear before the arbitration commission.
- The guarantors pledge to implement the decisions of the arbitration commission.
- The two parties hand the detainees over to the arbitration commission, and the wounded have been released under the supervision of the commission.