Reliable sources have informed SOHR that “Watad” company has reduced again fuel prices in areas under the control of Hayyaat Tahrir Al-Sham and opposition factions.
The petroleum company has set the new prices of fuel as follows:
- The price of gasoline at 4.74 TL.
- The price of imported diesel reduced to 4.86 TL.
- The price of refined diesel reached 3.89 TL.
- The price of refined diesel of second-best quality at 3.63 TL.
- The price of gas cylinder reduced to 74 TL.
This comes as the exchange rate of the Turkish lira against US dollar increased.
Two day ago, SOHR sources said that “Watad” fuel company operating in Idlib province and run by Hayyaat Tahrir Al-Sham has raised fuel prices once again on Friday. The new prices have been set as follows:
- Petrol: 4.80 Turkish lira per litre
- Imported oil: 4.92 Turkish lira per litre
- A gas cylinder: 75 Turkish lira.
While the price of refined oil has not changed, as the first class oil is sold for 3.95 TL per litre and the second class oil is sold for 3.69 TL per litre.