163 killed yesterday 16/06/2015
the dead : 106 civilians, 12 rebels, 19 Non-Syrian Islamic fighters, 18 Regular forces, 21 NDF, 24 IS, 14 unknown rebels, 3 non-Syrian militants allied to regime forces.
— 36 civilians including 14 children and 7 women were killed by 300 shells fell on areas of Aleppo city.
— a child from Duma city died due to poor life conditions in the city.
— IS executed 5 men, including a man in the eastern countryside of Hama in the charge of spying for the U.S led coalition, and 4 men were executed in al-Hasakah southern countryside for spying.
— An Islamic militant was killed by a landmine in Om Hosh village in the northern countryside.
– 14 Unknown rebels killed by clashes against regime forces, bombardment, and targeting their checkpoints .
– 21 National Defense Forces militiamen were killed by clashes and attacks on their checkpoints around Syria.
– 18 Regular forces were killed by clashes, snipers, IEDs, and attacks on their checkpoints and vehicles in Reef Dimashq 4, Hama 1, Aleppo 4 , Homs 2, Quneitra 6, Der-Ezzor 1 .
– 19 Non-Syrian fighters from ISIS, Jund Al-Sham and Jabhat Al-Nusra were killed by clashes and targeted bombardment.
– 3 non Syrian militants and and Iranian fighters killed during clashes against rebel and Islamic battalions.
— reports that a woman was killed with her daughter by a missile fired by regime forces in Bustan al-Qaser neighborhood.