the dead : 25 civilians, 29 rebels, 15 Non-Syrian Islamic fighters, 21 Regular forces, 22 NDF, 18 unknown rebels, 12 IS, 4 YPG, 3 non-Syrian militants allied to regime forces, 3 Hezbollah.
— 1 civilian killed by the U.S led coalition air strikes in al-Raqqa countryside.
— Rebels executed a man for killing a person, in al-Waer neighborhood, Homs.
— 1 IS killed by aerial bombardment on al-Raqqa yesterday.
— 14 rebels and 8 IS were killed by clashes between the two sides in Aleppo northern countryside.
— 3 IS were killed by the U.S led coalition airstrikes in al-Hasakah countryside.
— 3 IS and 4 YPG were killed by clashes between the two sides.
– 18 Unknown rebels killed by clashes against regime forces, bombardment, and targeting their checkpoints .
– 22 National Defense Forces militiamen were killed by clashes and attacks on their checkpoints around Syria.
– 21 Regular forces were killed by clashes, snipers, IEDs, and attacks on their checkpoints and vehicles in Reef Dimashq 4, Hama 1, Aleppo 4 , Homs 2, Quneitra 6, Der-Ezzor 1 .
– 15 Non-Syrian fighters from ISIS, Jund Al-Sham and Jabhat Al-Nusra were killed by clashes and targeted bombardment.
– 3 non Syrian militants and and Iranian fighters killed during clashes against rebel and Islamic battalions.
— 3 Hezbollah were killed by clashes against Jabhat al-Nusra and rebels in Qalamoun wastelands.