the dead : 33 civilians, 11 rebels, 17 Non-Syrian Islamic fighters, 14 Regular forces, 16 NDF, 12 unknown rebels, 41 IS, 4 YPG, 2 non-Syrian militants allied to regime forces.
— Militiamen allied to the regime killed 2 men in Safita.
— 4 people were killed by landmines in Dar’a northern countryside.
— A girl shot a doctor in his clinic in al-Dahab valley in Homs.
— IS executed and crucified 3 men in al-Kesra town in the western countryside of Der-Ezzor.
— 26 IS were killed by the U.S led coalition airstrikes in Ein Essa.
— 4 IS killed by airstrikes in the northern countryside of Aleppo.
— 8 IS were killed by clashes against regime forces around Jazal field in Homs countryside.
— 2 jabhat al-Nusra killed by clashes against Shohadaa al-Yarmouk in the western countryside of Dar’a.
— 1 IS detonated himself by YPG HQ in al-Raqqa countryside.
– 12 Unknown rebels killed by clashes against regime forces, bombardment, and targeting their checkpoints .
– 16 National Defense Forces militiamen were killed by clashes and attacks on their checkpoints around Syria.
– 14 Regular forces were killed by clashes, snipers, IEDs, and attacks on their checkpoints and vehicles.
– 17 Non-Syrian fighters from ISIS, Jund Al-Sham and Jabhat Al-Nusra were killed by clashes and targeted bombardment.
– 2 non Syrian militants and and Iranian fighters killed during clashes against rebel and Islamic battalions.
— 8 rebels were killed by clashes against the regime in Aleppo city.