Daraa province: SOHR activists have documented the death of a civilian from Ghadeer al-Bostan in al-Quneitra countryside, after being shot by unknown gunmen in the west of Nawa city in the western countryside of Daraa.
Since the beginning of the security chaos in Daraa in early June 2019, Syrian Observatory activists have documented more than 1,173 attacks and assassination attempts by gunfire and detonations of IEDs, motorcycle-bombs and car-bombs. These attacks and assassinations claimed the lives of 824 persons, categorised as follows:
- 244 civilians, including 14 women and 24 children
- 374 regime soldiers, loyalists and collaborators with regime security services.
- 146 fighters of factions that struck “reconciliation and settlements” deals with the regime and became in the ranks of regime’s security branches, including former commanders.
- 27 Syrian militiamen affiliated to the Lebanese Hezbollah and Iranian forces.
- 33 members of the so-called 5th Corps which was established by Russia.