Air attacks | Russian warplanes target displaced camps and HTS warehouses in Idlib countryside
SOHR activists have reported on Tuesday attacks of Russian fighters with more than six air strikes that have targeted landing runaway and Broma areas stationed in western Ma’arat Masreen in Idlib province countryside where camps of displaced are stationed as well as ammunition warehouses of the HTS.
The attack till the moment has left wounded civilians in the Mariam camp around Ma’arat Masreen, and has targeted HTS arm warehouse, but nor human or material casualties have been reported.
Yesterday, SOHR activists have documented 46 air raids by Russian jets executed on “Putin-Erdogan” area since the beginning of September. The airstrikes hit positions in the countryside of Lattakia, Hama and Idlib as follows:
• September 1: eight strikes targeted HTS camp in the bushes of al-Hamama village in the western countryside of Idlib.
• On the same day, September 1: four strikes hit Kabana frontlines in the countryside of Lattakia and Duwayr al-Akrad village in the north-western countryside of Hama.
• September 2: six raids hit Kabana and Tallat al-Khuodur in Lattakia countryside and Sarmaniya in Hama countryside.
• September 3: six raids hit the surrounding areas of Kansafra and Hemaymat in Jabal al-Zawiya in Idlib countryside.
• September 4: six Russian airstrikes targeted Kansafra, Ain Larouz and Urm al-Jouz towns in Idlib countryside.
• September 5: ten Russian raids targeted the hills of Kabanah, Kafardin in the countryside of Lattakia, Kansafra, al-Bara and Benin towns in Jabal Al-Zawiya in Idlib countryside.
• September 6: six Russian raids hit the surrounding areas of Ahsem in Jabal al-Zawiya in Idlib countryside.