Near border with Liwaa Iskandaron | Displaced from north Homs countryside killed with random shooting
Idlib province: SOHR activists have reported the death of a displaced male who was deported from al-Hawalah neighborhood in north Homs countryside to Idlib province of wounds he sustained days earlier in a random shooting on one of Kafrloseen camps in orth Idlib near the border with Liwaa Iskandaron.
Syrian Observatory activists in these areas had documented the death of 62 persons since the beginning of 2021 by bombings, shooting or kidnapping and then getting rid of much of the bodies in remote areas in Idlib and the surrounding villages or in Aleppo, Hama and Latakia.
According to the SOHR statistics, the fatalities were categorized as follows: 30 civilians, including five females, one child, 27 Syrian fighters affiliated to HTS, Islamic and rebel factions, five from jihadist groups of non-Syrian nationals. Dozens others have been wounded in these attacks.
As more fatalities were documented, the number of people who have been killed in the countryside of Idlib, Aleppo, Hama, and Latakia since April 26, 2018, the start date of the security chaos to be escalated in these provinces, rose to 791. They were assassinated by bomb attacks, IED detonations, gunfire, abductions and then killing and throwing the bodies in remote areas. The fatalities were distributed as follows:
• A fighter in Turkistan Islamic Party
• The wife of an Uzbek commander and another child was with her
• The attorney-general of the Ministry of Justice of the Salvation Government
• 250 civilians, including 25 children and 26 women
• 453 fighters of Syrian nationality belong to Hayyaat Tahrir al-Sham, al-Sham Corps, the Islamic Movement of Ahrar al-Sham, Jaysh al-Izza, and other factions operating in Idlib
• 84 fighters of Somali, Uzbek, Asian, Gulf, Jordanian, Turkish and Caucasian nationalities.
• Meanwhile, the assassination attempts have injured tens of people with varying severity.