“De-escalation zone” | Albanian jihadists among two killed in Russian airstrikes on Jabal al-Akrad
Syrian Observatory activists have documented the death of an Albanian jihadist of the Turkestani Islamic Party and another Syrian jihadist of Hayyaat Tahrir al-Sham in Russian airstrikes on the frontlines of Kabana in Jabal al-Akrad in northern Latakia.
Russian fighter jets have executed 13 airstrikes on positions in Idlib and Hama countryside in the “de-escalation zone” since morning, and they were distributed as follows:
- Four airstrikes on Ain Shaip area on the outskirts of Idlib city.
- One airstrike on al-Ruwayha in Idlib countryside.
- Two airstrikes on Duwayr al-Akrad and al-Sarmaniyah in Sahl al-Ghab in the north-western countryside of Hama.
- Five airstrikes on positions of Hayyaat Tahrir al-Sham on the outskirts of al-Fu’ah town in the eastern countryside of Idlib.
- Two airstrikes on the frontlines of Kabana in Jabal al-Akrad in northern Latakia.
Accordingly, the number of Russian airstrikes on the “de-escalation zone” since early September has risen to 200, as 150 airstrikes hit positions across Idlib province, 27 airstrikes were executed on Latakia province, two airstrikes were executed on Hama province and 19 airstrikes hit positions in Aleppo province.