Rising death toll though Russian-mediated deal in Daraa | Nearly 25 killed in Daraa province
Daraa province: Daraa province has witnessed new assassination to be added to the growing series of crimes after the recent Russian-mediated deal have been reached. SOHR activists have reported death of a man working as a school manger in Nahatah town in east Daraa countryside in direct shooting by unknown militants rising the number of deaths and those assassinated with different methods since the deal was enforced to 24 persons of them 15 civilians including one of which is a child and other former fighters in lines of the factions who turned into civilians after striking conciliation and nine members of regime forces and the Russian-backed 5th Crops.
Since the beginning of the security chaos in Daraa in early June 2019, Syrian Observatory activists have documented more than 1,210 attacks and assassination attempts by gunfire and detonations of IEDs, motorcycle-bombs and car-bombs. These attacks and assassinations claimed the lives of 867 persons, categorised as follows:
• 262 civilians, including 14 women and 24 children.
• 391 regime soldiers, loyalists and collaborators with regime security services.
• 152 fighters of factions that struck “reconciliation and settlements” deals with the regime and became in the ranks of regime’s security branches, including former commanders.
• 27 Syrian militiamen affiliated to the Lebanese Hezbollah and Iranian forces.
• 35 members of the so-called 5th Corps which was established by Russia.