Daraa province: SOHR activists have reported that unknown gunmen have shot dead a man working for the military security service in Etman town on the outskirts of Daraa city.
On the other hand, unknown gunmen have opened fire on the house of a former leader of opposition factions in Nawa city in west Daraa countryside, but no casualties have been reported yet.
Since the beginning of the security chaos in Daraa in early June 2019, Syrian Observatory activists have documented more than 1,272 attacks and assassination attempts by gunfire and detonations of IEDs, motorcycle-bombs and car-bombs. These attacks and assassinations claimed the lives of 927 persons, categorised as follows:
• Four local gunmen of anti-reconciliation groups.
• 293 civilians, including 16 women and 26 children
• 412 regime soldiers, loyalists and collaborators with regime security services.
• 156 fighters of factions that struck “reconciliation and settlements” deals with the regime and became in the ranks of regime’s security branches, including former commanders.
• 27 Syrian militiamen affiliated to the Lebanese Hezbollah and Iranian forces.
• 36 members of the so-called 5th Corps which was established by Russia.