Daraa Province: Reliable sources told SOHR that unknown gunmen opened fire on a civilian car in Tafas in Daraa countryside, injuring all occupants, a woman of whom sustained serious injuries.
Since the beginning of the security chaos in Daraa in early June 2019, Syrian Observatory activists have documented more than 1,276 attacks and assassination attempts by gunfire and detonations of IEDs, motorcycle-bombs and car-bombs. These attacks and assassinations claimed the lives of 930 persons, categorised as follows:
• Four local gunmen of anti-reconciliation groups.
• 295 civilians, including 16 women and 26 children
• 412 regime soldiers, loyalists and collaborators with regime security services.
• 156 fighters of factions that struck “reconciliation and settlements” deals with the regime and became in the ranks of regime’s security branches, including former commanders.
• 27 Syrian militiamen affiliated to the Lebanese Hezbollah and Iranian forces.
• 36 members of the so-called 5th Corps which was established by Russia.