SOHR activists have documented the death of 13 people yesterday in different circumstances across Syria. Here are further details:
- A woman was killed in Maryamin village in Sharran district in Afrin countryside, north-west Aleppo, after targeting a military vehicle with a guided missile fired by Turkish forces stationed in Al-Malikiyah village in the same district.
- Eight civilians, including five children, were killed in rocket fire on Afrin city, as six missiles hit residential neighbourhoods and the outdoors market “Raju Market”.
- A civilian from Kafr Al-Lahf village in Al-Suwaidaa countryside was found dead and left in a hole in his house, after he had gone missing 20 days earlier. While uncertainty surrounded the circumstances of his death.
- A man worked for regime security services was found dead in Khan Dandoun town in the western Rif Dimashq. In Al-Keswah hospital, where the body was taken to, coroner explained that the man was strangled to death.
- An SDF fighter was killed in an airstrike by a Turkish drone on a group of SDF fighters escorting maintenance workers in the power plant in the Assyrian village of Tel Jemaa in the northern countryside of Tel Tamr.
- An SDF fighter was killed in an attack with silencer guns by unknown assailants on a checkpoint in Al-Hadikah Al-Baydaa area in Al-Raqqah city.