About 20 people die in Daraa and Hama, most of them in airstrikes
5 people died, including 4 from the same family, after the helicopters dropped an explosive container on a shelter they were hiding in, in al-Hwash village in Sahl al-Ghab in the northwest countryside of Hama this afternoon.
The helicopters dropped barrel bombs on areas in the towns of al-Latamneh and KafrZitta in the northern countryside of Hama, the helicopters also dropped barrel bombs on areas in agricultural lands of KafrZitta town and al-Zakat village in the northern countryside of Hama followed by the regime forces shelling areas in the town and the village. No information about casualties.
The Islamic factions targeted regime forces positions inside of Hama airbase, also several shells launched by Islamic factions on Mhardeh town which is regime forces controlled area in the countryside of Hama, inhabited by Christian citizens, no information about casualties.
The number of people died today in Daraa Province rose to 13:
– A fighter of Islamic factions died during clashes with the regime forces and the militiamen loyal to them in the outskirts of al-Manshiyyeh neighborhood in Daraa al-Balad in Daraa city.
– Two citizens and a doctor with his wife and a press activist died when the helicopters dropped barrel bombs on areas in Sayda town in the countryside of Daraa.
– Two citizens died when the helicopters dropped barrel bombs on areas in al-N’eemah town.
– A woman and child died after several shells landed in the neighborhood of al-Kashef in Daraa city.
– A child died in a regime forces shelling on areas in Daraa al-Balad.
– A 17-years old boy died of wound he suffered from raids carried out by the warplanes on areas in Gharz prison several days ago.
– A man died under torture in the regime forces prisons, he has been arrested for about 1.5 years.
The regime forces shelled areas in Inkhel city and opened fire on areas in al-Yaduda town in the countryside of Daraa, no information about casualties.