Rampant security chaos | Unidentified gunmen shoot drug trafficker west of Daraa
Daraa province: SOHR activists have reported a new crime committed in light of widespread security chaos throughout the Daraa province, when unidentified gunmen have opened fire on a man accused of drug trafficking and work for regime security services in Saham Al-Golan town in western Daraa countryside, injuring him.
Yesterday, SOHR activists reported that unidentified gunmen shot a regime officer ranked lieutenant dead in Al-Shajara town in western Daraa countryside.
Since early 2022, the number of attacks in Daraa province has risen to 169, which left 135 people dead; and they are as follows:
• 69 civilians, including a woman and four children.
• 51 regime military personnel, “collaborators” with security services and members with settled-status working for regime services and backed militias.
• Eight former fighters who did not join any military formation, after striking reconciliation deals.
• An ex-ISIS member.
• Five unidentified people.
• A Russian-backed militiaman.