the dead : 16 civilians, 25 rebels, 18 Non-Syrian Islamic fighters, 22 Regular forces, 24 NDF, 9 unknown rebels, 10 IS,1 YPG, 4 non-Syrian militants allied to regime forces.
—A man was killed by an explosion in Kafar Nubol.
— 7 rebels killed by 2 suicide attacks targeted Ahrar al-Sham movement in Salqin area west of Idlib.
— An Islamic commander was killed by clashes against Islamic battalion in A’zaz in the northern countryside of Aleppo.
— A militant in IS detonated himself by a car targeted the YPG around the eastern al-Kark north east of Ein Essa countryside.
— 9 corpses for militants in IS reached al-Raqqa city including 3 corpses belong to militants under the age of 16 “Ashbal al-Khilafa”.
— 1 YPG killed by clashe around al-Sharkouk town in al-Raqqa countryside.
— 2 militants in Shohadaa al-Yarmouk killed by an attack by Jabhat al-Nusra targeted their checkpoint.
– 9 Unknown rebels killed by clashes against regime forces, bombardment, and targeting their checkpoints .
– 24 National Defense Forces militiamen were killed by clashes and attacks on their checkpoints around Syria.
– 22 Regular forces were killed by clashes, snipers, IEDs, and attacks on their checkpoints and vehicles.
– 18 Non-Syrian fighters from ISIS, Jund Al-Sham and Jabhat Al-Nusra were killed by clashes and targeted bombardment.
– 4 non Syrian militants and and Iranian fighters killed during clashes against rebel and Islamic battalions.
— reports militants in Hezbollah were killed during clashes against Islamic battalions in Reef Dimashq.