Further details of fatalities, documented by SOHR, can be summarised as follows:
- A young man was shot dead by his father with four gunshots in Sarin town in Ain Al-Arab countryside (Kobani) following a family dispute
- A child was killed in rocket fire by opposition factions operating in Aleppo countryside on the outskirts of Nubl town which is under the control of regime-backed militias in the northern countryside of Aleppo.
- A militiaman of Al-Majd Corps was found dead with a gunshot wound in the head and marks of torture on his body and dumped by the road in Mamily village in Raju district in Afrin countryside in north-western Aleppo.
- Ten regime-backed militiamen were killed in an attack by opposition faction with a guided missile, targeting a bus carrying regime-backed Shia’a militiamen from Nubl and Al-Zahraa towns on the frontline of Ainjara-Qabtan Al-Jabal in the western countryside of Aleppo.
- Four members of the crew of a vehicle of the regime air-defence forces, including a lieutenant, were killed in Israeli attack on positions of Iranian-backed militias on the road to Wadi Al-Oyoun in western Masyaf and other positions in Al-Suwaydah area in south-eastern Masyaf in Hama countryside.
- A regime soldier was killed in the explosion of an unexploded shell in Al-Zamiliyah town in south Masyaf countryside in Hama.