Homs province: SOHR activists have documented the injury of a driver of public transport vehicle by stray bullets in the northern garage in Homs city in the centre of Syria, where he was transported to the hospital to receive proper medication.
Moreover, a 54 year-old man was stabbed several times by a sharp object, while unidentified gunmen were trying to steal his car in Hasyaa area on a public highway between Homs and Damascus, and he was transported to the hospital to receive proper medication.
This coincides with the security chaos in all zones of influence across Syrian geography.
The Syrian Observatory has documented 63 murders in regime-controlled areas since early 2022, where domestic violence and armed robbery were behind some of these murders, while motivations behind the others remained unknown. These murders left 15 children, nine women and 41 men dead. The fatalities are distributed regionally as follows:
• A young lady and three men in Damascus.
• Five children, an old man, two women and six men in Rif Dimashq.
• Two men and two women in Tartus.
• Four men, a baby and two ladies in Hama.
• An old woman, a young lady, a little girl, an infant, a little boy and 14 young and adult men in Al-Suwaydaa.
• Three men and a young man in Deir Ezzor.
• A man and a baby in Aleppo.
• Three men and four children in Daraa.
• Three men and a little girl in Homs.