Al-Raqqa | Turkish drone targets SDF checkpoint, injuring one
Al-Raqqa province: SOHR activists have reported that a Turkish drone targeted an SDF military checkpoint near the M4 international road eastern of Ain Eissa district, injuring one person severely.
SOHR activists reported that a man was after being directly targeted by Turkish drones on Ain Al-Arab road (Kobani) in the eastern countryside of Aleppo.
SOHR activists have just reported that Turkish drones hit a car on Aleppo-Ain Al-Arab (Kobani) road in the eastern countryside of Aleppo on Wednesday morning.
Minutes later, another Turkish drone hit a house in Ain Al-Arab. No further details have been reported about the number of casualties so far.
Accordingly, the number of attacks carried out by Turkish drones on areas controlled by the “Autonomous Administration in northern and north-eastern Syria, AANES” since early 2022 has reached 29. These attacks left 17 people dead, including two children and five women, and over 56 others injured; they are distributed as follows:
• January: Three attacks left three people dead and 13 others injured.
• February: Ten attacks killed eight people, including two children and a young female fighter, and injured 21 others.
• March: Two attacks injured two people.
• April: 11 attacks left six people dead, including three women, and 19 others injured.
• May: Three attacks left one person killed and others injured.