Rampant security chaos | Young man from Eastern Ghouta found dead in eastern Daraa countryside
SOHR activists have reported that residents found the body of a young man with gunshots wounds west of Al-Jizah city in the eastern countryside of Daraa.
According to SOHR activists, the young man is from Al-Zamaniyah town in Eastern Ghouta in Rif Dimashq and was a former member of an opposition faction just before the regime took control of Daraa in 2018.
Since early 2022, the number of attacks documented by SOHR in Daraa province has risen to 239, which left 193 people dead; and they are as follows:
• 93 civilians, including two women and four children.
• 78 regime military personnel, “collaborators” with security services and members with settled-status working for regime services and backed militias.
• 11 former fighters who did not join any military formation, after striking reconciliation deals.
• An ex-ISIS member.
• Seven unidentified people.
• Three militiamen of the Russian-backed 5th Corps.