Security vacuum | Unidentified gunmen assassinate two civilians, while others storm houses of drug dealers and regime agents in Daraa
Daraa province: SOHR activists have reported that unidentified gunmen stormed a house near the Municipal Council in Tafs city in Daraa, and opened fire on two civilians, killing them immediately.
On the other hand, SOHR activists monitored alert among groups of the Military Security in Sahm Al-Jolan area in western Daraa countryside, after unidentified gunmen opened fire and threw grenades on houses of drug dealers and agents of the regime in the area.
Since early 2022, the number of attacks documented by SOHR in Daraa province has risen to 242, which left 196 people dead; and they are as follows:
• 95 civilians, including two women and four children.
• 79 regime military personnel, “collaborators” with security services and members with settled-status working for regime services and backed militias.
• 11 former fighters who did not join any military formation, after striking reconciliation deals.
• An ex-ISIS member.
• Seven unidentified people.
• Three militiamen of the Russian-backed 5th Corps.