Daily death toll | Eight persons killed on June 9 across Syria
Further details of fatalities, documented by SOHR, can be summarised as follows:
- A man was shot dead by gunmen during a family fight in Tafas city in west Daraa countryside.
- A civilian was found dead, after having been slaughtered, in Salanfah city in Latakia countryside.
- A woman was shot dead by regime soldiers while she was collecting caper (Flinders roses) in Al-Sawame’ area on the outskirts of Al-Bab city in the eastern countryside of Aleppo.
- A preparatory school student was killed by indiscriminate gunfire during clashes between SDF members stationed in a military post on the bank of Euphrates river in Shenan town in the eastern countryside of Deir Ezzor and regime soldiers stationed in a post on the river’s opposite bank.
- A man, believed to be ISIS commander, was killed in an airdrop and a security campaign carried out by the International Coalition and SDF on a house in Al-Atallah village in Al-Shaddadi countryside in southern Al-Hasakah.
- A commander of Counter-Terrorism Forces was found dead and dumped near Al-Mashnaqah roundabout in Al-Suwaidaa city centre.
- A member of the regime’s “Hajjanah” forces (border guards) was killed in an IED explosion in a food car near Al-Ajami junction in Tel Shehab town in the western countryside of Daraa.
- A member of the “National Liberation Front” was killed in bombardment by regime forces stationed in Idlib countryside on positions of opposition factions on the frontlines of Idlib countryside.