Security chaos | Unidentified gunmen shoot civilian dead in northern Daraa countryside
Daraa province: SOHR activists have reported that unidentified gunmen shot a civilian dead in front of his house in Ankhil city northern of Daraa.
Yesterday, SOHR activists reported that “Al-Hajjana” forces’ food truck was hit by an IED at Al-Ajami junction in Tel Shihab town, in the western countryside of Daraa, at Syria-Jordan border, leaving an Al-Hajjana member killed and another injured.
Since early 2022, the number of attacks documented by SOHR in Daraa province has risen to 246, which left 199 people dead; and they are as follows:
• 97 civilians, including two women and four children.
• 80 regime military personnel, “collaborators” with security services and members with settled-status working for regime services and backed militias.
• 11 former fighters who did not join any military formation, after striking reconciliation deals.
• An ex-ISIS member.
• Seven unidentified people.
• Three militiamen of the Russian-backed 5th Corps.