By smashing her head | Girl killed in regime-held areas in Hama countryside
Hama province: SOHR activists have reported that residents found the body of a girl killed by being hit in the head with a rock causing fractures in her skull, in Talkhazna village in regime-held areas in eastern Hama countryside.
According to reliable SOHR sources, the girl is 19 years old and was killed by unidentified people, while she was going to pick capers from agricultural lands in Al-Ghabib area.
The Syrian Observatory has documented 70 murders in regime-controlled areas since early 2022, where domestic violence and armed robbery were behind some of these murders, while motivations behind the others remained unknown. These murders left 15 children, 11 women and 47 men dead. The fatalities are distributed regionally as follows:
• A young lady and three men in Damascus.
• Five children, an old man, two women and six men in Rif Dimashq.
• Two men and two women in Tartus.
• A woman and a man in Lattakia.
• Four men, a baby and three women in Hama.
• An old woman, a young lady, a little girl, an infant, a little boy and 16 young and adult men in Al-Suwaydaa.
• Three men and a young man in Deir Ezzor.
• Two civilians in Al-Raqqah
• A man and a baby in Aleppo.
• Four men and four children in Daraa.
• Three men and a little girl in Homs.