Assassination attempt | Unidentified gunmen shoot regime officer in Daraa
Daraa province: SOHR activists have reported that unidentified gunmen shot a regime officer in Daraa countryside in front of his house in Alma town in eastern Daraa countryside, injuring him severely.
The victim is one of the people responsible for the checkpoint of Al-Sa’la village in Al-Suwaydaa countryside.
Since early 2022, the number of attacks documented by SOHR in Daraa province has risen to 247, which left 199 people dead; and they are as follows:
• 97 civilians, including two women and four children.
• 80 regime military personnel, “collaborators” with security services and members with settled-status working for regime services and backed militias.
• 11 former fighters who did not join any military formation, after striking reconciliation deals.
• An ex-ISIS member.
• Seven unidentified people.
• Three militiamen of the Russian-backed 5th Corps.