New assassination | Unidentified gunmen shoot civilian dead in camp in Daraa
Daraa province: SOHR activists have reported that unidentified gunmen have shot a civilian dead in front of his house in a displacement camp in Daraa.
The victim has been selling fuel since he underwent reconciliation in 2018.
Since early 2022, the number of attacks documented by SOHR in Daraa province has risen to 248, which left 200 people dead; and they are as follows:
• 98 civilians, including two women and four children.
• 80 regime military personnel, “collaborators” with security services and members with settled-status working for regime services and backed militias.
• 11 former fighters who did not join any military formation, after striking reconciliation deals.
• An ex-ISIS member.
• Seven unidentified people.
• Three militiamen of the Russian-backed 5th Corps.