New assassination | Unidentified gunmen shoot collaborators with Military Intelligence down in Daraa
Daraa province: SOHR activists have reported that unidentified gunmen have shot two civilians, who are accused by residents to “collaborate with the Military Security”, near Al-Mazir’a area on the highway between Jassim city and Namr town in the northern countryside of Daraa, killing them immediately.
Since early 2022, the number of attacks documented by SOHR in Daraa province has risen to 249, which left 202 people dead; and they are as follows:
• 98 civilians, including two women and four children.
• 82 regime military personnel, “collaborators” with security services and members with settled-status working for regime services and backed militias.
• 11 former fighters who did not join any military formation, after striking reconciliation deals.
• An ex-ISIS member.
• Seven unidentified people.
• Three militiamen of the Russian-backed 5th Corps.