Crimes in regime-held areas | Young man found slaughtered in Sallamiyah city, east of Hama
SOHR activists have reported that a young man have been found slaughtered by a sharp tool in an uninhabited building in the eastern neighbourhood of Sallamiyah in the eastern Hama countryside.
This crime comes in light of escalating violence and crimes in regime-held areas.
Since early 2022, The Syrian Observatory has documented 73 murders in regime-controlled areas, where domestic violence and armed robbery were behind some of these murders, while the motivations behind the others remained unknown. These murders left 15 children, 11 women and 50 men dead. The fatalities are distributed regionally as follows:
• A young lady and three men in Damascus.
• Five children, two old man, two women and six men in Rif Dimashq.
• Two men and two women in Tartus.
• A man and a woman in Latakia.
• Five men, a baby and three ladies in Hama.
• An old woman, a young lady, a little girl, an infant, a little boy and 16 young and adult men in Al-Suwaidaa.
• Three men and a young man in Deir Ezzor.
• Two civilians in Al-Raqqah.
• A man and a baby in Aleppo.
• Four men and four children in Daraa.
• Four men and a little girl in Homs.