Daily death toll | 16 persons killed on June 18 across Syria
Further details of fatalities, documented by SOHR, can be summarised as follows:
- Three civilians were killed in Al-Bab countryside in eastern Aleppo, after rockets and bullets hit their area during clashes between Ahrar Al-Sham and Al-Jabha Al-Shamiyyah.
- A young man was found slaughtered with a sharp tool in a deserted building in a neighbourhood in the eastern part of Sallamiyah city in the eastern countryside of Hama.
- Four Turkish-backed militiamen were killed in violent clashes between Ahrar Al-Sham and Al-Jabha Al-Shamiyyah in Ablah village to the west of Al-Bab city in the eastern countryside of Aleppo.
- Two Turkish-backed militiamen were killed in a violent fight between Ahrar Al-Sharqiyah faction on one hand, and the 20th Division and Al-Hamzah Division on the other in Tel Ziab village in Ras Al-Ain countryside (Sere Kaniye) in north-western Al-Hasakah.
- A member of Al-Sahiliya Division was shot dead by a regime sniper on Al-Tuffahiyah frontline, near the administrative border between Idlib and Latakia frontlines.
- A regime officer and three soldiers of the 6th Division and the 35th Regiment were killed in an attack by fighters of Jaysh Al-Nasr operating under the banner of the National Liberation Front into advanced positions of regime forces in Al-Ftaterah village in Sahl Al-Ghab in western Hama.
- An assistant in the regime military security branch was shot dead by unknown gunmen on the road between Tasil and Sahem Al-Golan in the western countryside of Daraa.