IED explosion | Member of Air-Force Intelligence and another person injured in Daraa
Daraa province: SOHR activists have documented the injury of a member of Airforce Intelligence and another person severely, due to an IED explosion planted by unidentified people in their car, near Al-Mathaf (museum) in the vicinity of Al-Hamama Square in Daraa city.
Moreover, shooting was heard after the IED explosion.
Since early 2022, the number of attacks documented by SOHR in Daraa province has risen to 260, which left 214 people dead; and they are as follows:
• 104 civilians, including two women and four children.
• 88 regime military personnel, “collaborators” with security services and members with settled-status working for regime services and backed militias.
• 11 former fighters who did not joined any military formation, after striking reconciliation deals.
• An ex-ISIS member.
• Seven unidentified people.
• Three militiamen of the Russian-backed 5th Corps.