Daraa province: SOHR activists have documented the injury of a policeman who was shot by an unknown gunman near Bosra square in Daraa Al-Mahatta.
Since early 2022, the number of attacks documented by SOHR in Daraa province has risen to 261, which left 214 people dead; and they are as follows:
- 104 civilians, including two women and four children.
- 88 regime military personnel, “collaborators” with security services and members with settled-status working for regime services and backed militias.
- 11 former fighters who did not joined any military formation, after striking reconciliation deals.
- An ex-ISIS member.
- Seven unidentified people.
- Three militiamen of the Russian-backed 5th