Daily death toll | 11 persons killed on June 24 across Syria
Further details of fatalities, documented by SOHR, can be summarised as follows:
- A young man was shot dead by unknown gunmen in Nafaa town in western Daraa. The victim had been an arms dealer, before he struck a reconciliation deal when regime forces captured the province.
- Six members of “Al-Jawwalah” tribe were killed in clashes between two groups of cousins from that tribe in Ghuzaylah village in the south of Al-Qahtaniyah area (Tirbespi) in the north-east of Al-Hasakah province.
- A civilian was slaughtered in a hotel in the capital Damascus over an earlier retaliation. According to SOHR sources, a civilian from Al-Qamishli, who had been imprisoned in a regime prison for killing a man from Al-Helaliyah neighbourhood 15 years ago, was released a few days ago. The victim’s family were informed of the release of the man and send some relatives to Damascus where they slaughtered the recently-released murderer.
- A young man was shot dead by unknown gunmen in Da’el city in middle Daraa countryside. It is worth noting that residents accused the killed man of “dealing in drugs.”
- A six-year-old boy was found dead with marks of strangulation on his neck on the outskirts of a refugee camp in Killi area in the northern countryside of Idlib. It is worth noting that the kid went missing nearly a month ago.
- A member of the military police was killed during clashes between an ISIS commander and members of the military police backed by factions of the Turkish-backed “National Army” in Al-Bab city in the eastern countryside of Aleppo.