Security chaos | Residents find unidentified body in middle countryside of Daraa
Daraa province: SOHR activists have reported that residents have found the body of a handcuffed unidentified young man showing signs of gunshots in the head in Da’el city in the middile Daraa countryside.
SOHR activists have reported that unidentified gunmen have shot a young man dead in Da’il city in the middle countryside of Daraa.
According to reliable SOHR sources, the victim was accused of “dealing in drugs in the residential neighbourhoods of the area”.
Since early 2022, the number of attacks documented by SOHR in Daraa province has risen to 264, which left 217 people dead; and they are as follows:
• 107 civilians, including two women and four children.
• 88 regime military personnel, “collaborators” with security services and members with settled-status working for regime services and backed militias.
• 11 former fighters who did not joined any military formation, after striking reconciliation deals.
• An ex-ISIS member.
• Seven unidentified people.
• Three militiamen of the Russian-backed 5th Corps.