Turkish drone attack | Military post of Tel Tamr military council comes under attack north-west of Al-Hasakah
SOHR activists have reported that a Turkish drone has targeted with a rocket a military post where SDF Tel Tamr Military Council forces are stationed in Tel Al-Laban village in Tel Tamr countryside, north-west of Al-Hasakah, leaving Military Council member injured. The SDF member has been transferred to field hospital for treatment.
Accordingly, the number of attacks carried out by Turkish drones on areas controlled by the “Autonomous Administration in northern and north-eastern Syria, AANES” since early 2022 has reached 32. These attacks left 20 people dead, including two children and six women, and over 62 others injured; they are distributed as follows:
• January: Three attacks left three people dead and 13 others injured.
• February: Ten attacks killed eight people, including two children and a young female fighter, and injured 21 others.
• March: Two attacks injured two people.
• April: 11 attacks left six people dead, including three women, and 19 others injured.
• May: Four attacks left three people, including a woman, dead and seven others injured.
• June: Two attacks hit a post in Al-Qamishli that left a man injured and another position in Tel Tamr that left Tel Tamr Military Council member injured.