Death toll update | Former commander of Al-Ba’ath Party and child among five killed in Daraa
Daraa province: SOHR activists have documented the death of five people including a child, the former secretary of Al-Ba’ath Party branch in Daraa and the head of the agricultural department in Al-Sanmin, in addition to the injury of two women severely, where an armed group shot them in a house in Al-Sanmin city in northern Daraa countryside.
SOHR activists have just documented the injury of former secretary of Al-Ba’ath Party branch in Daraa “ruling in Syria”, and six other people including a girl and a woman, mostly severely where an armed group shot them in a house in Al-Sanmin city in northern Daraa countryside, and the injured were transported to Al-Sanmin hospital.
Since early 2022, the number of attacks documented by SOHR in Daraa province has risen to 267, which left 222 people dead; and they are as follows:
• 112 civilians, including two women and four children.
• 88 regime military personnel, “collaborators” with security services and members with settled-status working for regime services and backed militias.
• 11 former fighters who did not joined any military formation, after striking reconciliation deals.
• An ex-ISIS member.
• Seven unidentified people.
• Three militiamen of the Russian-backed 5th Corps.