Attack in Daraa | Unidentified gunmen shoot three regime soldiers dead
Daraa province: SOHR activists have documented the death of three regime soldiers, where unidentified gunmen shot them dead on the road linking Jassim and Nawa cities in western Daraa countryside. The victims hail from Al-Nasriyah village in the southern Al-Qonaitara countryside.
Since early 2022, the number of attacks documented by SOHR in Daraa province has risen to 269, which left 226 people dead; and they are as follows:
• 113 civilians, including two women and four children.
• 91 regime military personnel, “collaborators” with security services and members with settled-status working for regime services and backed militias.
• 11 former fighters who did not joined any military formation, after striking reconciliation deals.
• An ex-ISIS member.
• Seven unidentified people.
• Three militiamen of the Russian-backed 5th Corps.