Daily death toll | 19 persons killed on June 29 across Syria
Further details of fatalities, documented by SOHR, can be summarised as follows:
- Three men from Al-Suwaidaa province were found dead with marks of torture on their bodies on the highway between Damascus and Al-Suwaidaa, specifically near Mardak village.
- A drug dealer was shot dead by unknown gunmen in front of his house in Al-Ajami town in the western countryside of Daraa.
- A young man with special needs from Palmyra city died under torture in Al-Badiyah Intelligence service branch in Palmyra city in the eastern countryside of Homs.
- Two civilians were killed in artillery fire by Turkish forces on the outskirts of Arab Hasan village in north Manbij countryside in eastern Aleppo.
- A man and his son were killed by their relative over an earlier retaliation in Al-Suway’a village in Al-Bokamal countryside in eastern Deir Ezzor, on the Syria-Iraq border.
- A little boy was found dead in Al-Balikh river in Al-Raqqah countryside. The boy had been kidnapped two days earlier when his father was killed and his money was stolen in the northern countryside of Al-Raqqah.
- Nine members of “Liwaa Shuhadaa Darya” (the Brigade of Darya Martyrs) operating under the banner of “Al-Sham Corps” in an attack with a heat-seeker missile on their vehicle on Basafoun frontline in the south-east of Afrin.